The National Dog Show, televised every year after the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, has become a fan favorite, even for those who don't typically follow dog shows. The winning entry even makes national headlines and generates a lot of publicity for the winner's breed. But what does winning the National Dog Show mean for the breed?
- Is there an uptick in sales?
- Is it awareness of the breed?
- What about the awesome mixed breed dogs that are not eligible to participate?
All good questions, but whatever the motivation, there is no doubt the notoriety of being named the "Best of the Best". Achieving this status required long hours of training and grooming. So you know that when a dog wins the National Dog Show, it is truly the BEST of the BEST.
At Innovative Medical Systems (IMS), we only represent the "Best of the Best". This means the solutions we represent have been scrupulously vetted, and our expert staff has in-depth knowledge on the solution. The decision to only represent “Best of Breed” vendors was made when IMS began over 30 years ago. We believe it is important for us to thoroughly understand and recommend the right solutions, making sure they are built to last and to sustain the healthcare environment 24/7/365. Why does this matter to you?
It matters because in order to truly be the “Best of the Best” we have to make sure we also “Walk the Walk” and provide not only the "Best of the Best" products but the "Best of the Best" customer service. For us it is simply an extension of the Golden Rule, “Treat others as you want to be treated.”
So with that in mind, consider these “Top Reasons Why IMS Is The Best Of Best Vendor For You:”
- Cost of Ownership: What is the long-term value of your purchase? How long is it expected to last in your facility? Look at the “Cost of Ownership” and the long-term value provided by working with IMS.
- Ease of Doing Business: How difficult is it to connect with a company? Having a real person answer the phone instead of an automated system is key to making it easy to connect with us.
- Service and Support: We have learned how important it is to have a champion who keeps your systems operational, but knowing that there is a full service team on call 24/7 helps everyone sleep at night.
- System Champion: Speaking of a system champion, do you have one? Why is a champion so critical to your operations? In an environment of constant change and staff turnover, who insures that the system is up-to-date and new staff is trained? We do.
- Training: Have you met our trainers? They make training fun. But is is also an effective use of staff time. Need a refresher? Call us.
- Digital resources: There is no denying that the digital landscape continues to change. We are proud of our website and invite you to check it out especially with the changes coming this summer!
- Preventative Maintenance: What is your plan to keep your carts and devices fully operational for the long haul? If you don't have one, we can create one for you.
- Why IMS? Is it important to have a partner that gives your facility the attention it needs with the integrity to do it right.
- And finally, don’t take our word for how we do business, here is what others have to say about IMS.