Top 3 Reasons IMS Should Be Your Intergrator
- We still have the first customer and Hugs Security System operating that we installed
- Over 330 Systems Supported
- Proven track record
- IMS has never had a system uninstalled
- 54% of the Hospitals in our installed territory have a HUGS infant security system
- Largest Stanley Patient Security System partner in the United States
2. Service & Support
- Only employ top-notch employees that are highly trained and dedicated to do it right
- IMS is self-sustainable – we will not subcontract key essential work to other vendors
- Ensures all technicians are factory certified as well as ensuring that we maintain a direct open conduit to the manufacturer for both support help and ongoing system development
- When needed, IMS will supply on-site service to customers, regardless of location
- Provides local support via remote technicians in key “access” cities across our territory
- Requires a remote connection to each site to allow 24/7/365 access.
- The software on the PSS system lends itself to being supported in this manner; over 95% of the system can be adjusted via the software configuration interface.
3. Attention to details & Integrity to do it right
- Focused on a complete package from the start we design, install, and support each system
- We present a solution, not just a product. We do this by taking time to understand the needs of our customers
- We look at the future use of a system. By taking our time, we better understand exactly what a customer needs and offer systems designed to meet these specific needs now and in the future
- We have long time employees who take pride in what they do
- Team approach is key
- We ask the questions that you may not know to ask because we have experience
Innovative Medical Systems (IMS) is a privately held company focused on distributing best of breed products to acute care facilities across its Midwest territory with an intent to deliver not only the best products, but the best installation and support as well. IMS has been selling the Stanley Patient Security System since 1998.Innovative Medical Systems, Inc., established in 1988, is 50 people strong, with over 400 years of combined hospital product and after sale support experience. Our employees are long term. We get to know our customers, and we take pride in our reputation for good follow-up. We offer our hospital customers, in addition to superior products, the benefit of the experience we have gained over the years in the sales, installation and after the sale support of our product lines. Innovative Medical specializes in a limited number of acute care hospital products, primarily capital budget systems, e.g. HUGS Infant Security and Real Time locating Systems. We limit the breadth of our lines to enable us to focus and develop the breadth and depth of product knowledge required to effectively sell and after sale support the systems in a hospital environment that requires maximum up time and users who are properly trained in the system operation.