As we prepare for the holiday season and ring in 2019, we reflect on the past year and anticipate the year ahead. 2018 was certainly a year of transition and expansion for IMS. We were fortunate to be granted opportunities that allowed us to expand our product lines and get more involved in more complex integrations within the healthcare environment.
Join me as I share some random fun facts from 2018:
- We continued to grow our blog “In the Hospital We Make It All Work Together” and published 37 blogs
- The Shape of Water won “Best Picture” at the Oscars, did you see it?
- We sent out over 57,000 blog emails and you have responded favorably
- Prince Harry and Megan Markle were married and now she is pregnant expecting their bundle of joy in spring
- Our most read blog was our series on our IMS Veterans. We are so honored to have these amazing men and women as part of our IMS family and glad you enjoyed reading about them too. Other metrics we watch are our social shares and likes and when we talk about our IMS family, you respond socially. If you do not follow us on social media, I encourage you to do so.
- Top song, according to the Billboard Hot 100 is Drake’s God’s Plan
- We still have our first HUGS Patient Security customer and never had a system uninstalled
- According to IMBd, Black Panther is the highest grossing movie of 2018 with $700 million
- Next year, IMS will continue to do business as we have always done business, with honesty and integrity.
- Aretha Franklin, the Queen of Soul passed away, R-E-S-P-E-C-T
We have been blessed to have worked with our wonderful customers and vendors. We extend our wishes to have a safe and blessed holiday season.