One of the keys to the success of a new Patient Security or RTLS system is not only implementation and go-live but also making sure your system continues to operate properly five years later is just as critical. When you employ IMS to install a system, Patient Security or RTLS, you receive in-depth training not only at go-live but on-going as well because we understand that the hospital landscape is ever-changing.
- Imagine, three years later, go-live is behind you, is everyone still following best practice protocol?
- Are all new departmental staff fully trained on using the system?
- Is there a champion overseeing the system?
- Is your user database up to date?
To ensure your system is fully being utilized, IMS not only offers a team of trainers that come on site to do hands on training, but IMS also offers access to resources 24/7 to aid your facility during go-live and support your needs for on-going training.
These “resources” can be accessed on the IMS website at www.innovative-medical.com
- Once at the website, hover your mouse over “SUPPORT” to see the drop-down menu
- Click on “Training & Downloads”
- A new page will appear prompting you for a password to enter the site to download the resources.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a password to enter the systems.