Tech Integration AND Modified to Fit YOUR Workflow
Mobile Bedside Sedation Cart
Improve your bedside delivery work flow for patient sedation-analgesia with a dedicated cart that allows faster, more efficient care delivery, minimizes potential for error-causing work arounds and enhances patient safety and satisfaction. IMS and Capsa Healthcare developed this powered cart for a leading academic medical center to integrate med/narc storage, charting, patient monitoring and telemetry to perform bedside sedation from a compact, mobile platform used throughout their campus.
- Biopsy: Liver, Bone Marrow
- Imaging: X-ray radiography, Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT), nuclear medicine including Positron Emission, Tomography (PET).
- Endoscopy Procedures: Any procedure needed bedside for diagnosis and visualization.
- Pain Management: Sedation employed to relax a patient who is recovering from a procedure, painful event.
- Wound Care: Dressing change.
- Pediatrics, Impaired/Disabled Patients: For patients who do not understand their situation and need sedation to recover.
- 40AHr Lithium Iron Phosphate battery– provides ample transit run time for any size campus, small or large.
- Multi-LED Power Display– Prominent display of cart battery charge status.
- Keyboard Drawer– built-in with USB hub for quick, easy connection or replacement of keyboard, mouse.
- Ample Work Surface– includes a slide-out extension surface.
- Enhanced Infection Control Design – minimizes surfaces & crevices to clean, places for fluids to pool.
- Keyless, patented cart lock– built-in SecureCatch™ feature, jam-proof design features and allows selective drawer locking capability for ‘always open’ drawers if desired
- Badge-swipe access control option available
- Narcotics storage options:PIN-access drawer or multiple ‘box’ options with BEST™ (replaceable) core lock
- Steering Caster– Easy-to-engage/disengage; it improves cart handling, minimizes steering effort when not at bedside—especially for traversing hallways in transit.
- Central Display Support– Accommodates even 24” displays for any EMR system.
- CPU Compartment– lockable, ventilated door; VESA and strap-mounting for variety of form factors.
- Hospital-grade Power Cord, Multi-plug Power Strip– Single plug-in at bedside or when ‘parked’ for charging cart battery, telemetry and patient monitor batteries; 15’ cord and cord tray.
- VESA Mounts and Universal Mounting Channels – Flexible mounting options for equipment, suction regulator/canister (note: hospital’s biomed responsible for fashioning a mounting plate for suction regulator and canister to Capsa Universal Mounting Channels)
- Accessories to support work flow:IV pole; sharps container; drawer dividers, bins, tubs, anesthesia trays, etc.
- Enhanced Value and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – features that keep the cart looking ‘new’ and functioning well beyond another carts life span
- Color-through polymer body panels retain color if scratched; won’t dent
- Molded-in handle never loosens
- Durable construction – drawers operate smoothly for the life of the cart due to a welded steel tube bottom frame and jig-assembled aluminum upper frame to prevent ‘racking’
- 5-Year Warranty (see full warranty for details)