Putting information and control in the patient’s hands as part of your patient engagement strategy is a smart choice in today’s highly connected environment. A tablet-mounting solution for patient engagement helps deliver tools to better involve patients in their healthcare, and keep them connected to their physicians and families. Successfully integrating tablets is an important factor in the success of the patient experience program.
- "No Tool" Assembly
- Completely customizable with extensive accessory options
- "Clean" table top for maximum work space
- Available in four table lengths, 48", 60" 72" and 84"
- Increases effectiveness, efficiency and workplace happiness
- Established packages featuring many options, or you can "build your own"
- Available in electric or manual models
Our Overbed Table features were designed by clinicians to provide an ergonomically friendly table that reduces infection control issues by minimizing areas in which dust and dirt can collect. Features include:
- Base moves easily and under virtually any patient bed, stretcher or recliner.
- Column-mounted accessories improve care delivery and provide greater patient convenience (e.g., baskets, urinal hook, etc.).
- One-hand actuation of table height and optional secondary surface (unlike hard-to-operate and disinfect sliding-top designs).
- Variety of tabletop shapes for specialty areas; unique and ideal for Bariatric or Labor & Delivery—cut-outs that allow the table to move closer to the patient, especially for a mother to provide comfortable support when leaning forward for an epidural.
Jelly Bean Shaped Peanut Shaped
Light Wood Colored Table Fold-Down Table
Spill-Guard Edge with Flip-Up Vanity and Small Shelves
Vanity and Large Shelves