Medical & Supply Carts
Nurse server carts (medical and supply carts) are specifically designed to improve workflow efficiency and elevate patient care by keeping tools and supplies organized, no matter the application. Medical and supply carts are customizable to fit specific workflow and clinical needs. Seamless drawer trays with integral drawer dividers to virtually indestructible frames these medical and supply carts offer superior performance and value year after year. What is more, each cart comes with a five-year limited warranty to protect your investment.
At Innovative Medical Systems (IMS), we listen to your needs and design and integrate a solution that fits those needs. We don’t fit a square peg in a round hole to earn your business. To develop a medical or supply cart that fits your specific needs, we need to understand:
- How will the cart be used?
- What is the current workflow?
- What problem are you looking to solve?
- Does it increase workflow efficiency?
- What cart accessories would enhance workflow?
- Disposal: Waste or Sharps container
- Glove Holder
- Storage Bins
- IV pole
- Laptop arm
- Locking drawers: all carts can incorporate an innovative locking system to keep supplies secure and offer flexibility of configuring what drawers “lock” or “not lock”. Etc.
Is JCAHO requiring a specific cart for your department, such as a Crash Cart?
We have designed numerous department level medical and supply carts. Here is a sampling of use case carts we have developed for various clients:
- New clinic counter height requirements-ADA carts designed to fits nicely under ADA counters.
- Hemorrhage Cart
- Adult Crash Cart - Pediatric Crash Cart - NeoNatal Crash Cart
- Anesthesia Cart for each OR
- Difficult Airway cart
- Nerve Block Cart
- Fetal Monitor cart
- Isolation Cart
- Latex Free Cart
- Epidural Cart
Search for more medical/supply carts that are more department specific.
Click on your department below to see a list of options or we can customize something more specific to your needs
- Anesthesia / Surgery
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU)
- NeoNatal Intensive Care (NICU)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Materials Management/Supply Chain/Central Supply
- Central Sterile/Logistics
- Departments that travel to see patients in different units
- Cancer Center
- Do not see a use case here, contact us to design something to fit your specific use case needs.