Fetal Monitor Carts
An unsung hero of carts, these must support a host of equipment, including dual-monitors for charting, no matter the space available. That’s the easy part; our carts also support work flow, safety and ergonomic needs as well as blend into the room unobtrusively.
Design the cart that can integrate your monitoring, charting and IT equipment on a mobile platform. Our full line of Fetal Monitor Carts are aesthetically attractive, and house a variety of medical monitoring systems. These units can be fully accessorized to suit clinicians' needs. Customizable drawer/door combinations are available, as well as an integrated pull-out keyboard tray for easy access. Optional accessories include; barcode scanner holders, medical grade outlet strips, baskets and CPU mounts, among others. Height-Adjustable, single and dual-display mounts (horizontal or vertical) are available. IMS specializes in adapting the equipment to your work flow, rather than you having to adapt to the equipment.
Infection Control-Prevention is Key
It all begins with the finish on the cart. Is there a wood finish? Laminate? Or thermofoiled finish? What is the best way to keep your finish germ free? In a recent inquiry to the Joint Commission about the cleanliness of worn finishes, they said,
“Joint Commission response as of 3/31/17: While the Joint Commission standards are not specific as to the finishes for furniture or equipment, organizations are required to utilize and maintain equipment and furnishing based on manufacturer’s instructions for use or an alternative equipment maintenance (AEM) program (specific to medical and utilities equipment). Additionally, the organization needs to consider evidence based guidelines as to the cleaning and disinfecting of the equipment, such as those found with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). If the surfaces are not cleanable or are porous, they are no longer providing a cleanable surface that can be appropriately disinfected. Please refer to these guidelines or other reputable evidence based guidelines for further guidance. If you have additional questions, please visit the Standards Interpretation page on our website.”
Please take note of the following cleansers and if your finish is worn, you may want to reconsider the timeline on replacing furniture that is themofoiled coated. Call us! Below is a document from our Patient Care Furniture partner on the approved germical cleansers for our furniture. Some approved cleansers include:
- Wex-cide 128
- Cavicide & Cavi-Wipes
- Virex II 256, Dispatch Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant
- PDI Sani-Cloth® Plus Germicidal Wipes and PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipes
- Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner
- Cleaning residue left by cleaning agent may continue to degrade surfaces and shorten their life and/or affect their appearance. We recommend a final wipe down with a wet clean cloth to prevent this.
CareLink Fetal Cart
- 300W Power System, Height-Adjustable Platform with concealed cable management
- N-Stride Steering Control
- Dual-Swivel Monitor Mount – Supports up to 22” wide, measuring left to right
- Large Work Surface with additional patented Pull-Out Writing Surface
- Steering Handles on front and rear for transport
- Height-Adjustable Keyboard Tray with Left-Right Mouse Tray and Mouse Storage
- Open Shelf for supporting/securing various Fetal Monitors
- 6” Non-Locking Drawer
- 5” Dual Casters, front locking