Environmental & Temperature Monitoring
Benefits of Automated Temperature Monitoring
- Temperature sensors save critical data for 30-days. Even when power is out, the sensor is still working.
- Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Sensors are built for easy integration. Integrates with existing Wi-Fi networks, CenTrak 900 Mhz option various user interfaces, and the CenTrak RTLS infrastructure.
- Sensors are NIST certified to insure compliance with governmental environmental monitoring regulations.
- Software that is easy to use, customizable and provides detailed output reports and alerts when environmental monitoring needed.
- Elimination of clinician/staff time to log temperatures twice or more a day.
- Ability to track temperatures during transport, download data when WI-Fi access available.
- Dual sensors can log not only temps but door ajar status
- Alerts sent to appropriate individuals when out of compliance situations occur
- Enables the organization to meet all of the requirements of compliance for reporting and recording under JCAHO, CAP, AABB and others.
What is the ROI impact by eliminating manual tracking and reducing spoilage?
- Lab Samples
- Blood products
Environmental Monitoring Use Cases
Recording and tracking temperature and environmental data on medicine, vaccines, blood and lab samples ensures these critical life-saving components are safe and ready for patient use.
Ensure pharmacy products and medications are maintained and prepared under recommended storage conditions in compliance with USP797.
Safeguard valuable reagents and time-sensitive diagnostic and test results found in laboratories across a broad range of commonly monitored use cases to meet CAP and JCAHO.
Monitor and track in-transit healthcare materials from blood, transplant tissues and organs to other products.
Offer advanced temperature monitoring solution to data centers to more effectively manage energy costs and equipment conditions.
Maintain precise temperature and humidity conditions to ensure blood banks or blood storage temperature meets AABB standards.
Achieve food safety, quality and maintain shelf life with monitoring of perishable food items. Monitor dishwasher rinse temperature to HACCP standards.
Maintain vaccines under recommended storage conditions to ensure quality to CDC recommendations.
Automate 24/7 monitoring of hospital equipment and air pressures in a wide range of environments wherever temperature and humidity play a critical role.