Workflow Modified Solutions for Medical Carts
Medical Carts/Speciality Carts that are a generation beyond the “metal tool box” Improved aesthetics. Won’t dent or corrode. Designed for enhanced infection control with modifications to improve your work flow in any unit; built for the 24/7/365 demands of healthcare…and competitively priced.
At Innovative Medical Systems (IMS), we listen to your needs and design and integrate a solution that fits those needs. We don’t fit a square peg in a round hole to earn your business. To develop a medical or supply cart that fits your specific needs, we need to understand:
- How will the cart be used?
- What is the current workflow?
- What problem are you looking to solve?
- Does it increase workflow efficiency?
- What cart accessories would enhance workflow?
- Disposal: Waste or Sharps container
- Glove Holder
- Storage Bins
- IV pole
- Laptop arm
- Locking drawers: all carts can incorporate an innovative locking system to keep supplies secure and offer flexibility of configuring what drawers “lock” or “not lock”. Etc.
Is JCAHO requiring a specific cart for your department, such as a Crash Cart?
We have designed numerous department level medical and supply carts. Here is a sampling of use case carts we have developed for various clients:
- New clinic counter height requirements-ADA carts designed to fits nicely under ADA counters.
- Hemorrhage Cart
- Adult Crash Cart - Pediatric Crash Cart - NeoNatal Crash Cart
- Anesthesia Cart for each OR
- Difficult Airway cart
- Nerve Block Cart
- Fetal Monitor cart
- Isolation Cart
- Latex Free Cart