Capsa Healthcare - Mobile Medical Carts - Point of Care
Capsa Healthcare has been elevating performance everyday through inventive product design. A market leader for over 50 years.
The Trio Computing Workstation offers a refined, ergonomic design style, coupled with innovative advances in ease of use, maneuverability, security requirements and On-Site Support and Next Day parts. Featuring N-Stride Steer Assist and a variety of storage drawers and accessories that adapt to your needs. Trio is personally adjustable for optimal user comfort including height adjustments and ”memory” presets that are stored in your user profile and transfer to any cart you log into.
- Footprint 17”W x 18”D
- Starting weight (without battery) 95.8 lbs.
- Battery weights 5.6-14.4 lbs.
- Work surface height range 33.5”-49.5”
- Keyboard height range 24.25”-43.25”
- Monitor (center) height range 45”-66.5”
- Primary work surface size 17”W x 10.5”D
- Expanded work surface 10.875”W x 9.175”D
- CPU cavity dimensions 17”W x 13.25”D x 3”H
The M38e is an evolution of the most proven point-of-care computing cart. With features that provide superior ergonomics, enhanced ease-of-use, and expanded storage flexibility, the M38e maximizes clinical efficiency and elevates the performance of your health IT program.
- 15% smaller profile glides through tight care settings
- 10% larger work area with additional 100 square inch expandable surface feature
- 25% increase in battery runtime for improved uptime performance
- Up to 24% larger CPU storage area affords organized tech organization
- Comfortable two-position handles simplify mobility Intuitive locking and security system
- Integrated storage pods and protective document cover
- Choose an array of workflow and accessories options
- Choose an array of flexible storage options
- Efficient Li-ion power in cart base or swappable pack system
- Top Work Surface Size: 19.6”w x 10.5”d
- Casters: 5” directional casters
- Choose from manual or electronic lift
- Adjustable monitor mount and keyboard tray
- Enhanced power base with improved ventilating system for safety
- Intuitive locking and security system
- LCD access pack
- Monitor height adjustment w/swivel
- Wire basket
- Scanner mount options
- Large printer shelf
- Trash bin
- Dual monitor mounts
Non-Powered Computer Carts for Mobile Computing
Designed specifically to accommodate your choice of laptop computers, the M40offers a lightweight and non-powered design that lets you configure the cart to best meet your requirements. This cart promotes simplicity and value to help lower your total cost of mobilizing health IT software. With its light-weight construction, compact and ergonomic design and large work surface, the non-powered M40 Computing Cart is ideal for mobile electronic documentation needs.
- Integrated keyboard light with auto shut-off feature for nighttime use
- Document cover protects reference documents and notes placed on the work surface
- Oversized 20” wide x 11” deep work surface
- Work Surface has a 16” range of adjustable height
- 19”x21” compact base for easy maneuvering in patient areas and tight spaces
- Accommodates up to 17” notebook and tablet PCs
- Contoured handles minimize strain when pushing cart
- Handles located in front and back
- Easy access to power button for reboot
- Integrated light with auto shutoff feature for nighttime use
- T-track provides a universal mounting point for accessories
- Available with LCD monitor mount and CPU storage
Capsa SlimCart TM Documentation Carts are Ultra-Lightweight, Non-Powered, compact carts that offer a cost effective solution for mobile documentation. Can be configured with your choice of laptop, tablet or lightweight computer monitors. Includes generous worksurface with left or right slide-out mouse surface.
- Starting Weight: 27 lbs.
- Height Range: 33.25” to 49.5”
- Adjustment Range: 16.25”
- Footprint: 15.35″ – 16.02″ W x 16.73″ D
- Work Surface – Work Area: 14.52” W x 12.35” D
- Work Surface – Outer Dimensions: 17.28” W x 20.39” D
- Optional Drawer – Inner Dimensions: 9.6″ W x 8″-10.8″ D x 2.7″ H
- Casters: 4”
- Lift type: Manual
- Display Max Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years, parts only
Buying a workstation that fits your clinicians’ workflow needs allows greater productivity at the patient level. One that is built for the environments daily wear and tear. Call us at (800) 968-3135 or email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org with your workflow challenges and we can work on designing a solution that is affordable and investable.